The weather is perfect and the air crisp and clean. The colors start to turn in perfect contrast to the lush greens. You’ve been tuning your golf game all season and you are in your prime. This is the perfect time for a quick golf getaway in central New Hampshire. The Inn at Pleasant Lake has teamed up with Eastman Golf Links for a convenient package that provides the area’s best golf, #1 Rated Accommodations (Trip Advisor), and our #1 rated, 5-star gourmet dining experience. Booking is easy on-line at innatpleasantlake.com or via phone 603-526-6271 where we are happy to customize to your needs.
- Call Eastman for your advance tee time (603) 413-4553. Be sure to mention “Inn at Pleasant Lake Stay and Play Package”.
- Call The Inn at Pleasant Lake to reserve your Stay and Play Package. Details of room choice and all logistics for golf and dinner will all be arranged.
- Upon arrival at the Inn, you will receive specially priced voucher to be used at Eastman Golf Links.
We will take care of all the planning and every detail as you enjoy your golf and dining experience! This package is based on 2 guests as a starting point. We are happy to accommodate larger parties or customize the package to your specific needs. Included:
- Two-night stay in the room of your choice, double occupancy (*). Enjoy views of Mt. Kearsarge and Pleasant Lake and the tranquil setting from our patio. Full service bar available.
- Dinner for two prepared by Chef Bryan Leary of The Inn at Pleasant Lake (**)
- 18-holes of golf at Eastman Golf Links with Cart. Receive specially priced voucher upon arrival at Inn. We will confirm scheduling and Tee-times with you upon arrival.
- Optional Dinner at the Eastman Bistro in newly renovated facility (***)
(*) Note: Many rooms can accommodate additional guests if needed
(**) Recommend scheduling for the day of your arrival (Wednesday – Sunday). Does not include Beverages, Taxes and Gratuities
(***) We can arrange reservations and specially priced voucher, not included in package price.
For additional guest pricing or custom packaged accommodations, please call the Inn at 603-526-6271.