Current day golf equipment has the potential to be 10 times more effective than the equipment of twenty years ago. Our job is to get the gear in your hands that match your skills, swing speed, eye appeal and your budget. We will help you in so many ways to be an improved golfer. Here’s how:
Try new equipment on our golf course to truly test and evaluate the equipment. Don’t settle for indoor nets and screens. At The Golf Shop at Eastman you can ask questions, compare clubs on the driving range and then demo all individual clubs and full sets on the golf course, several times if you like. And, it’s FREE! $25 gift card drawings are held each week for golfers trying new clubs, too.
- Having more than 150 pieces of “DEMO” clubs ready to try, for free.
- Details on our E.A.G.L.E. Program are unbeatable. Click the Eagle link to see.
- We utilize a simple trade-in program here.
- Providing video tools to assist your learning.
- Providing training aids that you can use in your practice time.
- Offering private coaching for all levels of play.
- Offering ‘encouragement clinics’, EGL U learning sessions, Short Game Scoring Clinics and Ladies on the Links.
- Using the Mevo launch monitor and other tech tools like Blast Motion.
What are you waiting for? Call the golf shop at 603.863.4500 or email Mark Larrabee, PGA at email@example.com for more detail on how you can get really good at golf this season. Believe! Achieve!